CALL ME Marl.


     Hello, As the picture says my name is Marlanisa Arifatul Afifah and the people around me usually call me Marla^^. Although in fact , Many unofficial names and odd title given to me like “oneng”, “muslimah”, “tolan”, “markonah”, “marimar”, “pipiot”, “mak gandreng”, “emak”, “ambon”, and the last “Dewi Patkai” i don’t know why the name that given to me is so much and weird. Anyway, back to the topic! I was born and raised in Surabaya actually, but in my birth certificate written that i was born in Wonogiri -_- why? Because my parents has been made the certificate there. I was born on Sunday 14 April 1996 approximately at 10 A.M. I live with my parents, a little sister, and a little brother. My father, Tukiran and my mother named Yulani are married because of an arranged marriage. They were married in 1995, and a year later they were blessed with their first child, of course it’s me. And in 1999, my mom gave birth to her second baby, the name is Maulidiyah Marátus Sholichah. She is my taciturn little sister, in our family she usually called “Ulik”, and the last is my annoying little brother, his name is Muhammad Ihzanul Karim, we usually called him “Sanul”. Even of the three of us get together, we always quarrel and fight over something, sometimes we also yelling at each other. But when we split up, there’s something missing, i feel it now. I could not get together with my sister and brother in a long time, because they were educated in islamic boarding school (Pondok Pesantren).

     I started school when i was 6 years old, i took my first education in kindergarten Nurul Iman. Next year, i continued school at islamic Primary School Nurul Iman for 6 years. And then, for 3 years in 26 Junior High School. After graduated from Junior High School, i continued my studies at Vocational High School 1 majoring in Multimedia. And now, i am college student in Electronic Engineering Polytechnic Institute of Surabaya, majoring in Multimedia Broadcasting.

     In my spare time, sometimes i doing something that make me happy such as listen to music. I often listen to the song any of genre. I also like cooking althought not very proficient, but there is a distinct pleasure, if there is someone likes our cuisine and exhausted devoured. Otherwise it, sometimes i watched movies, romance movies is my favorite genre, korean drama especially hehe^^. Reading romance books, motivational books, and comics also i used to do in my spare time. When i am in a good mood condition, i’m trying to hone my creativity by designing posters, illustrations, chibi character, vector, and many more. At night, i love star gazing. Unfortunately , in Surabaya the star does not always appear.

     Like most people, I have a dream too. Not just a dream but the Dreams! not far from the education that I was in, my dream is to become a Graphic Designer , Videographer , Video Editor. Other than that, I also want to memorize the Al-Quran completely, Hajj, such as the desire of all Muslims. And one of my big dreams is become a volunteer in underdeveloped villages and become a member of Search and Rescue team (SAR). Actually there are a lot of my dreams, but let it be a secret between me and omniscient god.

     Anyway, time to wrap this up. Thanks for reading into a slice of my personal life. Maybe you found it interesting, maybe you didn’t. Have a wonderful day!

37 comments:

  1. what the weird your unofficial name-_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. marlaaa, a beautiful blog!!!! teach me, and your design................................. I very very very like it, teach me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai oneng :D
    your mind map make me envy :3
    can you cook an water for me ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oneng?-_-
      what correlation between envy and told me to boiling water bro? *ngh

      Delete
  4. your mind map is so cute may you teach me to make a cute mind map?? or we can collaborate to make a "cute" project hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as cute as iám, right? wkwk:D
      pride to collaborate with master of doodle like you mat^^

      Delete
  5. marla your blog is too cute, i like it so much *.*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marlaa your design blog and your mind map make me envy... -___-
    It's so beautifuuuuull.. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's still far away from perfection wah^^
      but thanks for the flattery ohyanie:)

      Delete
  7. wow volunteer? i guess you can join me to be a volunteer on PNPM Mandiri organisation :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. GOOD JOB MARLANISAAAAA.....! >v<
    (ratnanuha.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog so cute marla ( biyanpurnamasari.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just say Subhanallah.... it's beautiful blog marlanisaaa. I'm so interested with your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your mind map is so cute i like that :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. your mind map very interesting and your drawing in your mind map very nice and creative

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like your mind map marla.. also your blog..
    nice post!!^^
    Envy ...... :"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't be envy deeee:')
      it's not perfect and still have many shortage

      Delete
  14. whoa~ Marl! great mind map you have there.
    anyway, what is this "hwa hwa hwaiting" mean? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. big thanks will stronghold^^
      it's have same meaning with "copcop" hehe:D

      Delete
  15. Aaaaaaaaa Bob Marlaaaaaa!!! I love your mind map, I love your blog's design :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bob marla? is it new nickname for me?-o-
      but anyway, big thanks egaaaa:D

      Delete
  16. marla i don't have any correction about your grammar, i like your blog, thats so sweet and good.. could you teach me about design some video or etc? ^^

    ReplyDelete